|Looks like I actually took these pics while I was cleaning them out.|
Hardware removed, puttying done, 1/2 the chalkboard paint up! The counter is the reality of doing projects like this….especially when the project is redoing cupboards!
For painting, I used liquid sandpaper, since the paint is probably from the 1940’s and I didn’t want to poison the kids with lead dust! Then I just added paint. I’ve scooted plates and bowls accross them already and they haven’t scratched a bit.
Then my favorite part….adding the fun stuff!
Had to save some room for chalkboard usage.
Single cupboard shots.
I really do love them! Yea for open shleving!