Thank you so much for coming by Monday Funday. We love to see what you’ve been up to and to be inspired!
I’m finally getting my floor done! First coat of stain is on. This week I worked on a fun project…a DIY Closet Floor Design for the boy’s room, and I started getting my Outdoor Fireplace ready for a makeover!
I’m looking forward to finishing up a couple more floors this week and maybe….just maybe starting some framing! Time to expand my DIY horizons!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!
1. Neon Terracotta Pots from Unusually Lovely
3. How to Make a Pillow from Newton Custom Interiors
4. Chalk Painted Table from Girl in the Garage
This e-mail message contains potentially unsafe links to these sites:
5. Beach Inspired Mason Jar Craft from A Pumpkin and a Princess
6. Pottery Barn Inspired Wooden Buoys from Dolen Diaries
7. Wooden Tray Makeover from Love Grows Wild
8. DIY Paper Airplane Mobile from Tiny Sidekick
9. Child’s Lemonade Stand from Daisy Mae Belle
10. Fabric Scrap Note Cards from Amy Giggles Designs
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!