Summer is grand….don’t you think? I honestly sleep in during the summer (only because I stay up late working on things), but it’s just nice to be on my own schedule! No running kids all over the place, no helping them on homework. Just focusing on a lot of projects I want to accomplish and doing some fun outside activities with the kids.
Do you plan on having any YOLO “You Only Live Once” experiences this summer? What are some of the YOLO experiences you would like to do? I have a couple that I’m participating in this summer….they may not be everyone’s typical YOLO experiences, but here they are.
1. Going to Haven, a blogging conference. It will be my first and I’m super excited!
2. We bought two houses to fix at the end of May. It involved moving to a new city and living in a 700 sq ft 1- bdrm apt with 5 kids for a couple months. If that’s not a ” YOLO, why not do it” sort of experience, I’m not sure what is!
This 700 sq ft place is the top of a duplex and it’s been HOT! So we’ve been enjoying Otter Pops a couple times per day.
It’s nice that I don’t have to feel guilty about Otter Pops. They have no allergens, and are a light snack, so the kids will still eat dinner. They are also fun and inexpensive to share.
They also have six fun flavors to choose from. My favorite is Strawberry Short Cook, but my kids love Little Orphan Orange and Sir Isaac Lime.
Right now you can enter the Summer Scramble Sweeps. This giveaway is called the “Sir Isaac Summer Scramble”, and you can enter anytime between July 15th and Aug. 19th 2013.
The prizes include:
* 5 weekly winners (total of 25 winners): (1) 16 count box of Otter Pops
* 3 random winner: (1) $50 VISA gift card
* Grand Prize winner: (1) year supply of Otter Pops.
Click enter the Summer Scramble Sweeps to play. This will take you to the the Otter Pops Facebook page where you can click on Summer Scramble Sweeps.
You can follow through the directions to play and enter.
That’s it. Pretty easy!